- Regent Financial Services provides advice and services for business succession in Maine.
- Listed below are 5 key aspects of our business succession planning services.
It’s no secret that 70% of family-owned or closely-held businesses won’t survive transition to the third generation.
As a business owner, you may be wrapped up in the day-to-day operation of your business; however, not planning for business succession can be devastating for you, your family, your heirs and your employees.
For Business Succession, Regent Financial Services Can Help You:
1. Options. Outline the potential options for the succession of your business.
2. Readiness. Ensure that proper funding is in place for the succession of your business.
3. Legality. Determine the legal documents necessary in order to provide a smooth transition of your business.
4. Planning. Explore the consequences of premature death or disability, and protect against them.
5. Strategy. Create a long-term strategy to ensure your business’ full value is realized, enabling you to provide financial security for yourself, your family and your business.